Stand-out hotel amenities
We’ve thoughtfully assembled amenities that appeal to every guest who comes our way. Not only do we offer special programming for kids and pets, but we make sure that every adult has ample options for keeping the mind, body, and spirit in perfect balance while on the road. We’ve thought up clever ways to perfectly start and end each day — whether you choose to cozy up quietly in your luxurious room or to socialize downstairs with our endlessly knowledgeable concierge or fellow hotel guests, hailing from near and far.
- Kimpton Karma Rewards members get a $10 Raid the Bar credit, free WiFi and exclusive offers, plus they earn reward nights. We're not shy about pouring on the perks. So what's stopping you? Join Now.
- Hosted evening wine hour from 5:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m., 7 days a week
- Complimentary coffee and tea from 6:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m., 7 days a week (in-room coffeemakers available on request)
- Outdoor heated pool and sundeck with food and beverage service, open seasonally from 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. The pool will close on October 2, 2016.
- 24-hour in-room dining provided by Urbana
- In-room spa services
- Luxury Atelier Bloem bath amenities
- Valet parking for $46 + tax per night
- Equipped with Tesla and universal electric car charging stations
- 24-hour business center
- Pet-friendly accommodations
- It gives us peace of mind to know your body and mind's at peace. That's why we supply a yoga mat in every room, free of charge.
- Our on-site 24-hour fitness center features state-of-the-art exercise equipment.
- Take one of Kimpton's custom-designed PUBLIC bikes for a ride around town. Our hotel bikes are here for all our guests to enjoy.
- Your daily facilities fee of $20.00 plus tax includes upgraded Wifi, local and domestic long distance calls, and car service within a mile of the hotel. Inquire at the front desk for more information.