Palomar Washington DC Onsite 24-Hour Fitness Center and Outdoor Pool
Heated Outdoor Pool, Fitness Center and Sundeck at Hotel Palomar Washington DC
Keep pace with everything you've set in motion in your world. Hotel Palomar Washington DC's onsite fitness center and heated outdoor swimming pool help you do just that. Whether it's rigorous strength training, a place for yoga or balance exercises, swimming laps for an ideal cardio workout or just lounging by the pool to regain your equilibrium, we've got you covered.
Hotel Palomar's Outdoor Pool
Hotel Palomar DC's outdoor heated pool is a Dupont Circle delight. Open seasonally from Memorial Day through the last weekend in September.
- The pool opens Memorial Day and will remain open through Labor day operating daily 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Located outside on the hotel's second floor
- At 40 feet, our heated pool is a perfect lap pool
- Surrounding sundeck features cabanas, lounge chairs and tables with chairs
- Delicious food and beverage service from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. during pool season
Hang out, chill out or workout. The pool and sundeck beckon.
Our Onsite Fitness Center
Located adjacent to the pool on our second floor, Hotel Palomar's onsite Fitness Center is available to our guests 24/7. Our happening Fitness Center features more than just state-of-the art equipment to keep you moving and energized. It offers fabulous pool-area views along with:
- Complimentary and open 24/7
- Three Precor treadmills, each with its own LCD TV screen
- Two Precor elliptical machines, each with its own LCD TV screen
- One Precor stationary bike with its own LCD TV screen
- One Precor AMT elliptical machine
- One FTS Glide cable weight system
- One abdominal machine
- One stretching machine
- Full selection of free weights, ranging from 2 to 50 pounds
- Four medicine balls
- Balance balls
- Plenty of room for yoga, stretching and warm-up/cool-down exercises
- Yoga mats and accessories
- Water cooler, apples, towels, ear phone covers for headsets
- Great lighting, plenty of mirrors and black rubber mats on the floor